Thursday 16 August 2012

I went and did it!

Yup. I pre-ordered Young House Love's book (coming out November 06 05 - wrong date... oops).

Picture found here.

For those of you who haven't seen before a mention to them on my lovely little blog, John and Sherry Petersik are probably my two favourite bloggers in the world. Fantastic style (when it comes to both home decor AND writing!). In fact, if I'm being honest, it was reading their blog that inspired me to start this little guy up - along with the obvious "post production blues". ;)

While you can find out way more about them (and their book) on their blog,  http://www.younghouselove.com/, let me just say - as an introduction - that they're a couple who live and work together on their blog and on their home. As they say,  they're "two DIY dorks learning as we go and sharing all of the details". 

Anyway, all this to say that I can't wait until the book shows up (three months!) and I get to dive into all the never-seen-before photos and home decor tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment